For Your Wellness
At Vitality we believe in offering a wide range of services to suit the different needs and preferences of the individual, and acknowledging that the body’s needs may change over time and due to different circumstances. More information on each modality can be found below.
At Vitality Health Centre, we use traditional and modern techniques to diagnose and correct the energetic state of your acupuncture channels.
Clients seek services for all the common conditions including sports injuries, PMS, headaches, low back pain, indigestion, candida, gut ache, constipation, and allergies/intolerances.
Clients can choose to have traditional acupuncture or MORA Bioresonance Therapy. Using Bioresonance Therapy, we specialise in assessing and treating conditions that:
- doctors seem unable to diagnose,
- have persisted for months or even years, or
- do not respond to other treatments.
Some of these conditions include chronic fatigue, post-surgical pain, lowered immunity, and auto-immune issues.
Studies show that chiropractic care is safe and effective for many conditions including low back pain, neck pain, as well as shoulder, arm and leg symptoms. It can also provide relief from a range of functional disorders including headache, migraine, insomnia, sinus and earache.
Chiropractic at The Vitality Health Centre may be ideal for you if you:
- want a gentle solution to your neck and spinal issues,
- want better posture, more flexibility, improved energy and better overall function,
- suffer from complex health issues, or
- would like a ‘whole’ body approach to your health
Medical Qi Gong practice to unleash the deep healing power of your life force energy. Heal physical, emotional and spiritual ailments. A simple version of this form has been used in Chinese Medical Qi Gong hospitals for decades to treat many ailments. It is ideal for anyone seeking to assist with chronic illness regardless of their current physical strength as the form can be done either standing or sitting.
Abdominal Detox otherwise known as Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) is a form of Asian bodywork, with similarities to Thai Massage and Shiatsu. However, it focuses on the abdomen because this is where the majority of our vital organs are located and where we hold so much of our tension.
Originally, Taoist monks and nuns practiced CNT to enhance their physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Not only did it help them to live long and healthy lives it was also a used as a way to bring their body into optimum alignment so that they could perform the highest-level of deep meditation practices.
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Improves nutritional absorption
- Organ and gland detoxification
- Muscular release and detoxification
- Fascia detoxification and release
- Improves and balances physical energy
- Improves mental clarity
- Muscular pain reduction
- Improves self-awareness
- Improves sleep patterns
- Extends length and quality of life
CNT is considered by many to be a profoundly powerful treatment. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine your organs store the core information that relates to your health or illness. Chi Nei Tsang directly treats your organs.
Recent research on the Vagus nerve (which links your organs to your central nervous system) shows you that your organs store and pass a lot of information back to the brain. Your abdomen is also home to your second brain (enteric nervous system). There are more neurotransmitters in your gut than anywhere else in your body. If you want to develop your ability to trust your gut don’t you think that it would be a good idea to honour and clear this part of your body?
As humans, circumstances in our life can force us to put up walls in order to feel safe. Isn’t it one of life’s ironies that what initially helps us to feel safe can ultimately lead to our limitation and even ill health? CNT is a quick, safe and effective way to release these walls of limitation.
What to expect
- CNT is an abdominal massage where you lie in a comfortable position on your back with your knees slightly elevated.
- Clients often share that they feel lighter, more grounded, and more balanced. Their faces look more relaxed and peaceful due to working directly with the organs and energy points to release blockages.
- You will remain lying on your back fully clothed during your CNT session, while we will slightly adjust your clothes enabling access to the full abdominal cavity.
Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Improvement in cell health: chronic pain, chronic fatigue
- Tissue growth and rejuvenation
- Enhanced healing: wound healing
- Skin rejuvenation: aging skin, skin outbreaks, cellulite
- Improved circulation: great for diabetics
- Safe detoxification: exercise recovery
- Relaxation: stress, anxiety
- Be coccooned from neck to ankles, leaving the head free for optimal comfort
- Lying dwn to enhance relaxation with the option of relaxing music
- Choose to have the Chi machine to augment the therapy
- temporarily increased circulation and oxygen
- stimulation of the lymphatic system (metabolic waste elimination), lymph drainage
- internal massage
- Autonomic Nervous system balance (relaxation, sounder sleep)
Detoxification is the process of assisting the body with safe elimination of toxins, and is highly beneficial as a regular contribution in promoting health and vitality.
There has been an increase in environmental pollution over the years, resulting in a toxic load being placed on our bodies every day. Through the air we breathe, the water we drink, the household products we use, a certain amount of toxic build-up in a person’s body is pretty much unavoidable. Toxic substances that we are exposed to on a regular basis may include herbicides and pesticides, heavy metals, synthetic hormones, preservatives and additives and endotoxins produced in our bowels from less than perfect digestive processes. Our bodies can begin to feel the effects of overload in many small, and sometimes not so small, ways. We can feel sluggish, fatigued, begin to struggle in maintaining good health, our skin may break out, we may experience pain or aches in our muscles or joints, headaches, trouble concentrating and possible mood swings.
- Brain Fog
- Skin Breakouts
- Mood Swings
- Digestive Concerns
- Weight Gain
- Poor Immunity
The benefits of a well-designed and effective detox are profound. You will feel an increase in energy, a clearer mind and well placed to meet the adventures and challenges as life unfolds. This may include:
- Weight Loss
- Clearer Skin
- Improved Mood
Our Detox programs incorporate Naturopathic and Nutritional advice in regards to lifestyle changes that are easy to put in place and maintain, and that have far reaching benefits. Our focus is to assist in empowering you to lead a balanced and wellness focused life. Massage and Acupuncture are also available for those wishing to explore a multi-disciplinary approach and who are incorporating a detox program as an adjunct to overcoming chronic health issues.
Our Naturopaths use well researched and effective protocols to assist you in an individualized approach to your detox program.
We have created a 4-6 week Detox program that will be of maximum benefit, incorporating support from qualified practitioners and quality products. Because we want to maximise your experience and results we have put this program together at an affordable cost to you by considerably reducing the cost of each of the services and products.
- Initial consultation with one of our Naturopaths, and supplements to assist the Detoxification
- Weekly check-in with one of our Naturopaths for guidance and to answer any questions
- A final consultation with one of our Naturopaths upon completion of the program.
- Price: $450.00 for a 4 week program.
At Vitality we help in treating many chronic and acute health complaints such as:
- Immune Health (eg chronic fatigue, auto-immune issues, viruses, bacterial infections)
- Digestive Health (eg candida, wind, bloating, pain, indigestion, reflux, constipation, diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Mental Health (eg anxiety, depression)
- Nervous System and Adrenal Health (stress, anxiety, fatigue, nervous tension, insomnia)
- Musculoskeletal Health (eg osteo-arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, muscular pain and cramps, fibromyalgia, back and neck pain)
- Women’s Health (eg PMS, hormonal imbalances, menopause, dysmenorrhea , pre and post natal care, infertility, urinary tract infections)
- Children’s Health (eg sleeping problems, bed wetting, learning difficulties, ADHD, ADD)
- Skin Health (eg eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, dry skin, fungal infections)
- Respiratory Health (eg hayfever, allergies, asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, ear infections)
This state-of-the-art, non-invasive computerised diagnostic and treatment technology measures the balances and imbalances of energy within the body. All functions of the human body are controlled by electrogmagnetic signals (EM signals). In order to determine whether your body is subject to distubances we measure your electro-magnetic energy system. According to the scale of the deviation from a balanced value, we can identify acute or toxic events, chronic illness or degeneration. This system is based on homotoxicology principals, where diseases are considered to ultimately be caused by toxins. These toxins can include chemicals, bacterial exotoxins, biological endotoxins, post-traumatic cellular debris and also by-products of the body’s own metabolic processes.
Listen System (Bio-Energetic Medicine/Electrodermal Screening)
The Listen System is a computerised program which draws upon concepts and methods used in Eastern and Western Medicine and uses Chinese Medicine knowledge, which idenfitied meridians within the body that are energy pathways. Variations from the norm can indicate if there is an energy imbalance within the body. With this system I can determine these imbalances and with this information I can determine the appropriate teatments/supplements which will stimulate the body’s energy system to rebalance and heal itself.
The energy measurements are taken with a probe that is applied to the meridian points on the hands and feet. Approximately 25-30 measurements are taken during a standard 1 hour consultation, which will include such areas as the immune and nervous systems, adrenals, liver, kidneys, skin, stomach and large and small intestines to name just a few. The energy readings are then captured on computer for analysis and provide a benchmark for measuring recovery.
The Listen Program can also perform the following:
- Food Allergy Testing
- Environmental and Chemical Allergy Testing
- Vitamin and Mineral Anaylsis Testing for Heavy Metal, Pesticide, Chemical and Solvents
RBTI Analysis testing is a tool that measures the residues and components of urine and saliva which provides information about what is happening at the biochemical level in the body. It helps to identify where the body is out of balance and how to design a programme to help achieve optimal health and restore balance.
Herbalists believe in the healing power of nature. We look to nature for the food that we eat and the water that we drink and traditionally we have also look to the plant kingdom for the medicine we require when ill. Herbs were the first medicine and still remain a highly effective medicine to support and balance the body and restore it to a healthy state.
Nutrition and diet are a big focus of the consultation process as food is an integral and unavoidable part of life. Sometimes all you need is some help with your diet to regain and maintain your health. Using food as your medicine can alleviate symptoms, boost energy levels and improving your overall wellbeing.
Iridology is the study of the iris, the coloured part of the eye. Iridology demonstrates just how inter-connected the body is, as the iris is a reliable representation of a person’s health and wellbeing. Iridology is a painless and interesting diagnostic tool and forms an important element of the total health programme.
Kinesiology is a comprehensive and effective complementary therapy that strengthens your body’s natural healing ability so that you can achieve optimum health, wellbeing and vitality. Kinesiology does this by detecting and correcting the physical, emotional, mental and other imbalances that inhibit body function, performance and well being.
Kinesiology can help you:
- perform at your best
- attain better health and happiness
- release self-sabotaging patterns
- take control and be the master of your life
- feel good about yourself and your life
- healthily release and manage your stress
- maintain abundant energy and vitality
- get more out of other therapies/treatments you receive
How does Kinesiology work and why is it effective?
Kinesiology (kinn-easy-ology) comes from the word kinetic, meaning moving energy. It originated in the 1960â€™s from the chiropractic field and has effectively adapted many western and eastern therapy techniques and philosophies such as: anatomy and physiology, Traditional Chinese Medicine, chiropractic, massage and muscle therapies, acupuncture, homeopathy and more.
Kinesiology is a therapy that goes beyond the levels of many other treatments and therapies. It is distinctive in its ability to identify and address the underlying causes of stress and imbalance, whether it is from past or present traumas, thoughts, beliefs, emotions, foods, chemicals or even inherited traits.
Kinesiology uses gentle muscle testing or monitoring as a tool for identifying the underlying cause of your problem or stress and the best therapy technique to correct the imbalance. This simple and effective process can identify and resolve all types of health or life issues, whether they relate to your body, mind or spiritual wellbeing. The type of techniques used will depend on what is best for your unique circumstances. They could include:
- muscle, meridian, vertebral or lymphatic work
- releasing emotional and other stresses from the past and present
- reprogramming unhealthy and limiting stress/survival responses embedded in the body
- balancing sub-conscious blocks to your healing, happiness and goal achievement
- desensitising and resetting the bodyâ€™s immune system and its response to allergens
- identifying and releasing self sabotaging thoughts, beliefs and behaviours and more
Kinesiology is gentle, safe and non-intrusive and enhances the benefits of other medical treatments and natural therapies.
Who can benefit from Kinesiology?
Any person of any age (new born to the mature aged) and with any need or disability can benefit from Kinesiology.
Kinesiology can be used to improve performance, education, sports, business, health, emotional and physical wellbeing, the achievement of goals and the success of other treatments. Kinesiology can do this because it creates balance and harmony in all functions of the body no matter what the problem or goal may be. Once the body is in balance around the problem then the body is better able to heal itself and achieve the desired outcomes.
At Vitality we have helped people overcome or improve a range of issues, such as:
What to Expect During a Consultation
Generally, a consultation or a balance as it is commonly known, involves initial discussion to clarify the problem and define the goal you wish to achieve. It will involve laying clothed on a massage table, but if this is not possible, sitting or standing is just as effective. The practitioner will then use gentle muscle testing to detect imbalances and stress and also the priority therapy techniques required.
Generally, the therapy techniques involve holding, rubbing, massaging or tapping meridian, lymphatic, trigger and reflex points, essential oils, nutritional supplements, affirmations, visualisations, emotional stress diffusion, neuro-linguistic balancing and more.
The balance will also involve discussion to help you understand what is happening and why. Along the way you will gain wonderful insights about your life and your body and how you can become healthier, happier and more fulfilled. You will nearly always have strategies for support and reinforcement to take home with you.
You will be treated as an individual and with integrity, care, respect and confidentiality. A Kinesiology balance is a unique process for each person and thus the treatments you receive will be specific to your needs.
The healing and benefits that can come from Kinesiology are often subtle but profound and sometimes these benefits can unfold over a period of days, weeks or months.
Planning your time and finances is an important part of the healing process. A good guide is to expect 3 sessions over 6-8 weeks, although wonderful things can and do happen in one session.
Consultations are generally for 1 to 1.5 hours
Fees: 1 hour consultation $140
1.5 hours $170
Longer sessions $230
Quite often the solution to a problem comes from many sources, not just one.
By bringing several modalities together, we can better address any injuries or areas of discomfort so that you leave your appointment feeling relaxed, with reduced pain and increased mobility. By using Low Intensity Laser Therapy (non heat generating unlike lasers used in specialised beauty treatments) in combination with Remedial Massage Therapy techniques, clients get longer lasting relief and with better results.
Low Intensity or Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)
The energy from a laser is delivered at a low density that is non heat generating, hence the term Cold. Our body’s cells love light! And when these cells interact with photons from the laser light, they begin to produce collagen, start the healing response and increase lymph and blood circulation. This gentle therapy is non-invasive and wonderful results can be achieved with tight and sore muscles, tendon injuries, sprained ligaments, lymphoedema, back pain and arthritis etc.
The hands on approach of Remedial Massage, is used not only for its relaxing and calming effects, but also allows for palpation and postural assessment to assess imbalances in the body that maybe causing pain or injury. Quite often the cause of pain and discomfort is not located at the actual site of pain.
Incorporating Neurostructural Integration Technique, a modality based on Bowen Therapy that works to release the connective tissue that runs throughout the entire body, allows your entire body to participate in the remedial corrections taking place, not just at the site of injury. If you have ever experienced Bowen Therapy before you will have enjoyed the calming, and wholistic results that can be achieved without the strong deep compressive work of Remedial Massage.
Acupressure also adds an extra dimension to bodywork and provides access to the body’s energy paths (meridians), by using the same points as acupuncture. Â When stimulated with the laser, these points release muscular tension and promote the circulation of blood and the body’s life force, to support and aid healing.
Naturopathy is a system of healing that aims to provide holistic or whole body healthcare by drawing on treatment methods from several traditional systems of medicine. Naturopathy seeks to use the natural healing powers of the body to cure itself. It focuses on treating the cause of a disease rather than the symptoms themselves.
At Vitality, we use a German technology based Cyber scan system to assess the health status and to find out imbalances that arises due to various factors in the body. Along with this system we also use herbal remedies, Nutritional supplements, homeopathic tissue salts where ever it is required to bring harmony and balance to body mind and spirit by addressing the underlying causes.
Sometimes not all conditions or illnesses can be completely healed but they can at the very least; be significantly improved with right intervention. Our practitioners work together with you to attain optimum sustainable health benefits from the treatment, as partnership between practitioner and client/patient is a cornerstone of holistic medicine.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
Our bodies are made up of billions of purpose made cells. All of these cells have an electrically charged cell membrane to allow for normal cell processes to occur.
Sub-optimal cell membrane ionisation results in impaired ATP or energy production due to reduced oxygen and nutrient absorption; and ineffective waste removal reduces cell defense/repair mechanisms resulting in inaccurate cellular reproduction.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequencies build up cellular energy through improved cellular oxygenation and alkalinisation of cells, leading to enhanced general cell health and whole body circulation. These cellular improvements facilitate heart rhythm regulation, optimise respiratory volume, facilitate the actions of immune cells and supports the growth of cells for healing and repair. Through these mechanisms the pulsed electromagnetic healing promotes healing while reducing pain and inflammation to areas of injury or dysfunction.
– Chronic pain
– Back and neck pain
– Nerve pain
– Recovery from surgery
– Recovery from injury
– Cell function healing (e.g. boils, absesses and wounds)
– Maximising mental clarity, focus and productivity
– Stress management
– Rapid post-exercise recovery
– Increasing energy, vitality and strength
– Optimising physical and psychological balance
– Aiding relaxation and detoxification
We need PEMF for two reasons:
- Not enough of the naturally occurring PEMF: Over the past 300 years the earth’s magnetic field has declined 50%. The average person stays inside 90% of the day living and working in concrete structures, driving in metal cars, and wear rubber soled shoes shielding us from naturally occurring PEMF. We need to lie down in the earth and walk around without shoes to gain benefit from naturally occurring PEMF.
- We are exposed to too much unhealthy PEMF’s through power lines, computers, cell phones, digital clocks, microwaves, T.V.s, and hair dryers that all cause a sub-molecular electronic disturbance.
The majority of research has found PEMF set to cell specific frequencies to be of benefit in the healing of non-union fractures, pain management (particularly fibromyalgia), improved motor function for people with MS, improved function for people with osteoarthritis, improved repair times for repair of anterior cruciate ligaments, improves heart rhythms, reduced blood pressure, normalises the speed of blood flow, improves blood viscosity and improves respiratory volume.
At Vitality Health Centre we have the latest technology available in PEMF. We can individualise programs depending on the desired outcome and identified issue. Treatment plans can include a more general mat session to targeted treatments using the pillow or probe.
Each session on our PEMF mat is 1/2 an hour long and requires the client to do no more than lay on the mat in a recliner chair. It is a non-intrusive and relaxing experience. Although many don’t feel anything, some will feel a slight tingling sensation.
Price: $30 per 1/2hr session or 6 sessions for a total of $100
PSYCH-K® It is a simple and non-invasive way to help you communicate with your subconscious mind and change subconscious self-limiting beliefs to self-enhancing ones in regards to your self-esteem, relationships, job/life performance and all aspects of your life!
“PSYCH-K® is a set of Principles and Processes designed to change subconscious beliefs that limit the expression of your full potential as a spiritual being having a human experience”
– Rob Williams, originator of PSYCH-K®.
- Stress and Anxiety: Improve your ability to respond to stressful situations and build resilience
- Lose weight and Break habits: Harness the power of your subconscious, break repetitive patterns, empower yourself to make healthy choices, embrace and love yourself
- Improve health: Improve the quality and experience of your life; learn to believe in your body’s ability to thrive
- Grief and trauma: Learn to achieve a state of peace
- Relationship issues: Improve relationships with yourself and others; be authentic in your relationships
- Attract wealth: Experience prosperity and abundance
- Life purpose: Achieve your goals and dreams; learn how to clarify what you want
- Performance enhancement: Learn to empower yourself to experience your potential in all areas of your life e.g. sports, education, arts, exams, public speaking
We invite you to investigate and experience the powerful outcomes of PSYCH-K® sessions.
The outcomes you can gain from a series of PSYCH-K® sessions are many and varied. A lot depends on the type of issue you are dealing with and how well you undertake integration strategies in your daily life. Some of the more common outcomes include:
- Change self-limiting core beliefs at a subconscious level to self-enhancing core beliefs
- Create and live with performance and wellness enhancing beliefs at a subconscious level
- Respond to situations easily and with your subconscious backing up your conscious choices
- Develop a healthy and loving relationship with yourself and others
- Develop tools that clearly and easily assist in stressful situations
- Feel at peace with the challenges that show up in your life
- Live with passion, purpose, peace and enjoyment in your body and your life
PSYCH-K® Session Prices and Packaging
During our first session we will identify the goals that you would like to focus on, and together we can estimate the number of sessions required.
Our clinic experience shows that people who take this journey with full commitment and responsibility get the quickest and best results. Together we will come up with action steps that lend wings to new self-enhancing beliefs.
While benefits are achieved with a single PSYCH-K® session and each person is different, it is often beneficial to experience more sessions. For instance, it may be helpful to navigate these areas:
- identify and change your unique self-limiting subconscious beliefs
- transform past trauma and stress
- re programme the subconscious conditioning, neural pathways and body biology
- balance you for the new reality
- identify and release any resistance to change
- identify and implement integration strategies
- balance emerging issues and beliefs
- develop self-empowering strategies for positive reinforcement and support.
- Rob Williams Explains Why PSYCH-K Works (4:24mins):
- Dr. Wayne Dyer & Dr. Bruce Lipton, Pt.1 (7:28mins)
- How Bruce Lipton Met Rob Williams And Psych K Was Born (4:53mins)
- Bruce Lipton on Rewriting the Program (4:45mins)